was successfully added to your cart.

A friend of one of my patients became very sick after drinking water left in a car overnight, and she was ill for a couple of months.

In the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue. Sheryl Crow’s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. Use stainless steel or a glass bottle instead of plastic bottle. Plus, it’s so much better for the environment too!

Do not place plastic containers in microwaves, or in freezers , as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Do no use plastic wrap in microwaves either. Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies.

Recently the Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital in, America,  was on a TV program to explain this health hazard:

He talked about toxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. The combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin foods that contain fat. The combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the food.

P1000876Instead, please use glass, such as Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food in the conventional oven. You get the same result, but without the dioxin. Such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from their containers and heated in conventional ovens. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem was one of those reasons.

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Glad Wrap, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is “nuked”, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Please cover food with a paper towel or upturned plate instead.

 by Danuta Hulajko

About the Author

Danuta Hulajko is  a holistic practitioner, international speaker,  founder of the DH Natural Medicine 258Clinic and  www.healingremedies.com.au , Sydney. She specialises in anti-aging, autoimmunity, digestive disorders and heavy metals chelation. For more information please go to our website. You can follow Danuta Hulajko work, events, seminars, expos, latest health research, her health tips and advice on Facebook  and LinkedIn



Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.